FAQs - NIH Nonhuman Primate Reagent Resource
1. Who may order reagents from the NHP Reagent Resource?
2. Are Material Transfer Agreements required?
3. What is the cost of reagents?
4. Are there limits on how much I can order?
5. What reagents are kept in stock?
6. Who pays for shipping?
7. How can payment be made?
8. Are there restrictions of use of any reagents?
9. What acknowledgements are required?
10. How are reagents for in vivo administration prepared?
11. What can I tell my IACUC about safety information on reagents I propose to administer
12. My grant application describes use of your reagents. Can you provide a letter
13. Can reagents be provided to foreign investigators?
14. How can I suggest a new reagent for development?
Commercial Antibody Database
1. How is the reactivity of antibodies with different species verified?
2. Can I contribute to the database?
3. My results differ from those in the database. What should I do?